The Yabby Edge for LoRaWAN® is our ultra-rugged and compact Indoor/Outdoor battery-powered asset tracker. It features cloud-based location solving for over 10+ years of battery life.
- GNSS, Wi-Fi AP MAC Address Scanning, and LoRaWAN® geolocation for indoor/outdoor asset management
- Deploy-once battery life with up to 10+ years on only 2 x AAA user-replaceable batteries
- Cloud-based location solving (versus on-device) for substantial power savings
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep mode when stationary to save power
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP67 Housing
Yabby Edge for LoRaWAN® Key Info and Resources
Key Technical Specifications
- 2-3.6V input voltage range
- 2 x AAA batteries required - LiFeS2
- LoRaWAN Regions
DMLink Provisioning Cable + App
To set the LoRaWAN region and other device parameters, a DMLink Cable and app are used. Contact your distributor to purchase a DMLink cable if you do not already have one.
DM Link Cable
Full Technical Specifications:
Find full technical specs on the product page on our website - https://www.digitalmatter.com/devices/yabby-edge-lorawan
High Resolution Images
Download high resolution images here: High Res Images
Technical Support and Advice
Digital Matter partners should Contact Support for any product issues or enquiries.