- The Dart3 comes with a 12 wire, 650mm long harness
- 15mm is pre-stripped on the input (red), ground (black), and the ignition (white) wires.
- Wire gauge is 0.35mm²
|1||+VIN / BATT (8-36V)|
|4*||Driver ID 2|
TTL RX / Wiegand D0 / Digital Input 3
|5||DIGITAL INPUT 1 (48V max)|
|6||ANALOGUE INPUT (0-30V)|
|8||IGNITION INPUT (0-48V)|
'on' at >2.2V
|10*||Driver ID 1|
TTL TX / Wiegand Data 1, iButton
|11||DIGITAL INPUT 2 (48V max)|
Driver ID 1 and Driver ID 2 are used for various functions depending on configuration. Either:
- Driver ID 1 and 2 can be used to connect a Digital Matter RFID reader (plugs in via the 4 way molex connector)
- Driver ID 1 can be used as the iButton Data Line, and Driver ID 2 can be used as a 3rd Digital Input. This can be independently or simultaneously.
- Driver ID 1 and 2 can be used to connect Wiegand Driver ID readers
PIN 3,4,9 and 10 goes to to the 4 way Molex connector.
The four way Molex connector comes as part of the 12 way harness, with pins 3, 4, 9 and 10 from the main harness going to the connector. This can then be used for a plug and play connection to the DM RFID reader.
|PIN 2||TTL RX / Wiegand D0 / Digital Input 3|
|TTL TX, Wiegand D1, iButton|
Some partners may choose to build their own harnesses, or fit a suitable mating part to the 4 way molex connector to their own RFID readers to simplify installations.
To assist with this, part numbers of the connectors on the Dart3 wiring harness are shown below.
|12 way Main Connector||Connector Housing Receptable 12 position 3mm straight bag||Part Number: 43025-1200|
|4 way Molex connector||MIcro fit 3.0 plug housing, dual row with panel mount ears, halogen-free, 4 Circuits||Part Number: 43020-0400|
Plug and Play Connection Options:
We also have an OBD harness or a Cigarette Lighter harness options available.
Please note that you will not be able to get an ignition trip if you are using either of these harnesses, since a dedicated ignition wire is only available in the 12-wire harness. The device will work out trips based on movement or change in voltage.