1.7.6 (iOS) / 1.7.5 (Android): 21st March 2020
- Added connection status warning indicator for in-trip devices that haven’t connected for a prolonged period.
- Configurable recovery mode expiry time.
- Improved analytics logging for better understanding of app usage and feature demand.
- New loading animation [Android].
- Fixed issue where push notification token update while minimised could cause a crash [Android].
- Fixed issue where the loader dialogue could rarely cause a crash [Android].
- Fixed issue where invalid map co-ordinates could crash the live view [iOS].
- Maintenance changes to resolve SDK issues and improve app stability.
- Upgrading SDKs for core infrastructure and push notification services.
1.7.5 (iOS) / 1.7.3 (Android): 21st January 2020
- Improve asset expense filtering.
- Fixed date formatting issue on asset expenses that could prevent an expense from being captured.
1.7.4 (iOS): 20th December 2019
- Fixed an issue that could possibly cause the app to crash when using the Asset Radar feature [iOS].
- Improved login reliability for iOS 13 devices [iOS].
1.7.1 (iOS) / 1.7.1 (Android): 5th December 2019
- Improved feedback when running the notification troubleshooter.
- More descriptive messages when attempting to login with incorrect credentials.
1.7.0 (Android): 3rd December 2019
- First edition of push notifications is now available - receive alerts, as they happen, on your device [Android].
- General overhaul of existing infrastructure [Android].
1.7.0 (iOS): 27th November 2019
- First edition of push notifications is now available - receive alerts, as they happen, on your device [iOS].
- General overhaul of existing infrastructure [iOS].
1.6.3 (iOS): 18th September 2019
- Improved localization for date parsing on expense capturing [iOS].
1.6.2 (iOS) / 1.6.2 (Android): 2nd August 2019
- Improved UX / UI for better asset expense capture experience.
1.6.1 (iOS) / 1.6.1 (Android): 26th July 2019
- Expenses can be viewed, managed and captured through the new expense tracking feature - accessible from the menu.
- Added localisation support for the asset radar feature.
1.5.10 (iOS) / 1.5.6 (Android): 13th May 2019
- Added new Asset Radar feature (you'll need to grant location permissions to use this).
- Fixed issue where searching through assets or organisation with uppercase letters did not work as expected.
- Fixed an issue where disabled users were not automatically logged out when returning to the app.
- Update supported devices [Android].