The Devices Not Connecting Report serves as a useful device 'Health Check', and can identify device issues quickly.
The report can be scheduled to run, and only send an email if there are devices not connecting.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to Reports -> Scheduled Reports
- Click New
- Select the Devices Not Connecting Report
- Select the Partner/Org to run the report for, or leave blank to select to run the report for all Orgs that the user in step 8
- Under the General Tab, give a name and email subject/body to be sent. Leave Send if No Data unticked to only receive a report if there are devices not connecting (nothing will be sent if everything is OK)
- Under the Schedule Tab, select when you want the report to run, in this example it will be run at 8am each day in the timezone of the user selected in the Advanced tab.
- Select the recipients
- Select the user to run the report as. The report will only be run for assets/organisations which they have access to.