SensorData Sigfox Firmware Release Notes
- Added downlink for digital input alert queuing
- Added downlinks for 3.3V output switching on schedules
- Ensured zero-second power on delays will always produce at least a short pulse of power
- Ensured reported pulse counts won't roll back on power loss
- Eliminated dead-time to allow higher frequency pulse counting
- Optimized for low power pulse counting when debounce is 0 ms
- Fixed downlink support (broken in v1.5 & 1.6)
- Added digital input alert queuing
- Added schedule on digital input alert
- Added power output enable on schedule
- Fixed bug in digital input downlink message
- Updated to new configuration app format
- Added pull direction to digital input downlink message.
- Lowered device wake up time to support pulse counting of shorter pulse widths.
- Lowered digital input latency to support pulse counting of shorter pulse widths.
- SDI12 compatibility update.
- Analog input bug fix.
- Added downlink support.
- Initial release.