Provision a MyGeotab Device on OEM Server
Table of Contents
For a device to work on MyGeotab, it must be provisioned on the MyGeotab platform first. Follow these steps:
- Login to www,oemserver.com. Contact Digital Matter support if you do not have an account.
- Search for the device(s) in question.
- Select the devices using the tick box.
- Go to Device Operations -> Set Geotab Serial (Provision Device). If you cannot see this option, contact Digital Matter support.
- Enter your MyGeotab myadmin credentials in the pop-up. Make sure that your account has the following permissions - Device_Admin, DIG-Access and Third-Party-Integrator.
- The server name can usually be left blank. If you are unsure, leave it blank.
If left blank it will use the default value of “service.geotab.com:81”.
- Click OK.
- The system will populate MyGeotab-specific information in the "MyGeotab Serial" column.
To send data to Geotab, ensure your device is set to your specific Geotab Connector. Set The Connector.
If you do not see a connector, contact Digital Matter Support.
Provisioning using ERP number
If you see a provisioning error message, you can provide the Digital Matter support team with your Geotab ERP number. The support team can provision devices using your ERP number.
Contact your Geotab Account Manager if you do not have an ERP number.