v2.3 / 3.3
- Fixed support for APNs with authentication
- New modem maintenance release for 3.x (6 MB download)
- Fixed GPS signal strength detection in Periodic Tracking mode
- Added MB7040 ultrasonic range sensor support (i2c)
- Added TMP117 temperature sensor support (i2c)
- Default to encrypted connection after clearing server through SMS
- Fixed stats consistency across firmware updates
- Added undervoltage lockout
- Reverted default Telstra APN to blank
- Enabled modem maintenance release update (6 MB download)
- Network Profile support
- SARA-R410M-02B 5.08 support
- Improve device brownout detection
- Ensure Wi-Fi records are logged in the case where cell tower scans are enabled but fails to acquire tower scan.
- Tasks can be triggered by either GPS or Wi-Fi location fix.
- Data records will always be logged with freshest type of location data (can be optionally controlled using Non-Trip Wi-Fi Lookups parameter).
- Added inactivity timer feature.
- Fixed issue where continuous heartbeats could occur while using Jostle Tracking.
- Improved device power consumption when using Standard GPS Tracking with an Accelerometer No Move Limit of 0.
- Parameter separation/renaming for clarity on use of the Turn-by-Turn GPS Tracking.
- Added heartbeat functionality to Turn-by-Turn GPS Tracking.
- Turn-by-Turn and Standard GPS Tracking modes use the Periodic Tracking module to manage heartbeats (supports failover functionality).
- Improvements in logging logic for Tasks.
- Fixed Active High configurations being ignored for Digital Inputs.
- Switch Ground control available through TG immobilizer functionality.
- First production firmware