CSV Device Info Export
The information in the OEM Admin Interface can be exported into a CSV file. This is data such as Device Serial Number, IMEI, SIM Serial (ICCID) etc.
To get an export, do the following:
- Login to www.oemserver.com
- Got to the Devices view. Use searching and filtering to limit the view to devices you are interested in.
- Use the selection tickboxes or the "all" button to select the devices you want the export for. If nothing is ticked, all of the devices in the search will be exported.
- Click the "CSV Export" button.
- A .csv file will be downloaded.
Notes on the resulting export:
- Most useful data fields have been added to the export. If something is missing, contact support.
- SIM PINs are not exported.
- Some long text fields are handled badly by Excel. For example the ICCID column will appear rounded off. This is excel treating it as a number. Either use a text editor. Or use Excels Data->From Text feature and import the column as text.