Device info can be exported from OEM server as a csv file. Please see CSV Device Info Export on how this is done.
In certain cases, excel truncates the long characters like the IMEI and ICCID numbers. This will then be displayed in the file as as below.
To view the whole IMEI, ICCID or any truncated characters, once the csv data is downloaded
- Open downloaded csv file. Click on Data ->Text/CSV
- A new window will open up to import the data. Select the csv file that you downloaded from OEM and click "Import".
- This will open up a new window with the device data. Click on "Transform Data" at the bottom of the window.
- This will open up the Power Query Editor window.
Right click on the column header where the truncated characters are. Select Change Type->Text
- Once this is done, click on Close&Load at the top left of the Power Query Editor Window
- You should now be able to see the whole characters in the truncated columns.