The Oyster Egde is an ultra-rugged, Indoor/Outdoor battery-powered asset tracking device and Bluetooth® Gateway. It features cloud-based location solving for 10+ years of battery life.
- GNSS (GPS/BeiDou), Wi-Fi AP MAC Address Scanning, and Cell Tower location for indoor/outdoor asset management
- Bluetooth® 5.2 Gateway for tagged asset management and sensor monitoring
- Deploy-once battery life with up to 10+ years on only 3 x AA user-replaceable batteries
- Cloud-based location solving (versus on-device) for substantial power savings
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep mode when stationary to save power
- ‘Battery Low’ and ‘Battery Critical’ alerts
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP67 housing
- LTE-M / NB-IoT Connectivity
Oyster Edge Key Info and Resources
Key Technical Specifications
- 3-5.5V input voltage range - LiFeS2 batteries recommended
- LTE-M/NB-IoT modem
- Nano 4FF SIM card
Full Technical Specifications:
Find full technical specs on the product page on our website - https://www.digitalmatter.com/devices/oyster-edge
High Resolution Images
Download high resolution images for the Oyster Edge here: Oyster High Res Images
OEM Server Documentation
Technical Support and Advice
Digital Matter partners should Contact Support for any product issues or enquiries.
The Oyster Edge is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. See Digital Matter Warranty Returns Policy for details.