The Yabby3 is the next-generation of our Yabby series. It is an ultra-rugged GPS asset tracking device featuring 10+ years battery.
- Deploy-once battery life with up to 10+ years on only 3 x AAA user-replaceable batteries
- Powered by off-the-shelf Alkaline or Lithium (LiFeS2) batteries
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep mode when stationary to conserve power
- ‘Battery Low’ and ‘Battery Critical’ alerts
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP68 and IK06 rated housing
- LTE-M / NB-IoT Connectivity
Yabby3 Key Info and Resources
Key Technical Specifications
- 3-5.5V input voltage range (3 x AAA Alkaline or LiFeS2 batteries supported)
- LTE-M/NB-IoT modem
- Nano 4FF SIM card
Full Technical Specifications:
Find full technical specs on the product page on our website - https://www.digitalmatter.com/devices/yabby3/
High Resolution Images
Download high resolution images for the Yabby3 here: Yabby High Res Images
OEM Server Documentation
Devices parameters and firmware are configured via our OEM Server interface. Make sure to check out the resources here. In particular OEM Server - Getting Started
Technical Support and Advice
Digital Matter partners should Contact Support for any product issues or enquiries.
Maximise Your Battery Life
On top of ensuring you select the right logging and upload rates, there are some key areas to pay attention to in order to best maximise device battery life.
- See Battery Life Estimates [Yabby3] for battery life estimates and a battery life calculator
- See Critical Parameters - [Yabby3] for how to best configure the device to be as energy efficient as possible when uploading data and obtaining GPS fixes.
- Pay attention to the SIM card you use - some can cause excessive battery drain - Roaming SIM Cards - Battery Life Impact
- Keep an eye on your battery status via OEM Server or Telematics Guru - Battery Level Monitoring - [Yabby3]
The Yabby3 is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. See Digital Matter Warranty Returns Policy for details.