1. Setup your Yabby Edge LoRaWAN devices using the LoRaWAN Provisioning Tool
2. Setup your Yabby Edge LoRaWAN devices on The Things Network (v3)
Please see this article for more information.
3. Setup the API Keys on TTN (v3)
The API Key is required to send downlinks from OEM via TTN. Browse to the API Keys tab in the console, and click 'Add API Keys'.
Ensure that you select Grant individual rights as below and click 'Create API Key'. Copy the newly created API Key.
4.Setup the API Credentials on OEM
Navigate to the Mange dropdown on OEM and click on 'API Credentials'. Generate the API Key and click on 'copy'.
5. Setup the Webhook on TTN (v3)
Browse to the Integrations - Webhooks tab in the console, and click 'Add Webhook'.
Choose the Custom Webhook.
The Downlink API Key is the API Key generated in Step 3.
Add a Header Entry. The Bearer API Key is the API Key generated in Step 4.
Enable the Uplink Messages and click on 'Add Webhook'.
6. Add application server security details to OEM
1. Navigate to Manage dropdown on OEM and click on 'LoRa Network Credentials'
2. Click "New" to create a new entry
3. Select the relevant Vendor/Client
4. Enter a name for the network credential entry
5. Select "TTN" from the LoRa Network Code dropdown
6. Enter the Webhook ID and Downlink API Key. Details are found in the webhook details that were created in Step 5.
7. Enter the base URL https://oem-event-processors.azurewebsites.net/api/LoraTTN
7. Create a Forwarder on OEM
This step is relevant if you need to forward data to your own platform.
A Forwarder is an HTTP connector which allows the Location Engine to forward the "solved" device data to an end platform.
Browse to Forwarders on OEM and click 'New'.