The SensorData LoRaWAN, SensorData Sigfox and SensorNode LoRaWAN devices can all be powered externally.
WARNING: do NOT use these products with batteries AND external power. It is either batteries OR external power.
WARNING: maximum input voltage is 6V. Take care not to exceed this.
- 4-6V input voltage. 5V USB supplies will work.
- Do not connect external power when batteries are inserted.
- Peak current draw of 200mA for short periods (usually while transmitting).
- Sleep current of 10uA in minimal configuration. It could be higher depending on the IO configuration.
- Idle current is 5mA.
- Idle current with the GPS on is 30-40mA.