This guide covers how to connect a SensorNode Bluetooth to Digital Matter Assets G100, G120 or G200.
Getting Set up
- please review the Getting Started - SensorNode Bluetooth article on our knowledge base
- Please review the Updating firmware and updating Bluetooth firmware article on our knowledge base
OEM Server System Parameters
Once you have the SensorNode Bluetooth ready to pair, navigate to oemserver.com/Device and search for your device. Then select the device checkbox on the left and click 'Parameters' >> Edit System parameters (single device)
The first parameter tab you'll need to enable is the Bluetooth Global Settings. Simple change this value to Yes to enable the bluetooth module.
The BLE SensorNode 1 tab includes the following parameters:
Note: you can pair two sensorNodes to each Device with tab 1 and tab 2
- Serial Number: Insert the six digit serial number of the SensorNode here
- Upload on log: YES or NO
- Log Interval: Set the time interval between readings from the SensorNode
- Battery Analogue: select a Digital Input to write the voltage to
- Temperature Probe 1 Analogue: (Default value is DIG 8)
- Temperature Probe 2 Analogue: (Default value is DIG 9)
Displaying Temperature Data in Telematics Guru
Once you have set up the OEM Server parameters and wired in your sensors, you can start viewing the data collected in Telematics Guru.
1) Create an I/O Mapping for the sensor value
Go to Manage Assets >> Edit >> I/O Mappings and click Add
2) Once you pick the Analogue number as per your OEM Server parameters you can set up the measurement configuration. There are a selection of preset Types available, or you can use a general number and conversion,
Note: if your number appears in Telemetry IO as an incorrect value, e.g. 250.0%, try changing the Conversion factor, this will change the converted figure in Telemetry IO but not the raw data in Telemetry.
3) Save, here you can also select whether the readings will appear in Trip view and Live view.
4) Navigate to Assets >> Telemetry I/O and you can see the final converted readings. You can also graph the analogue values for custom time periods by going to Reports >> Fleet Reports >> Asset Analogue Graph.