This article will take you through the steps to read and report the I2C sensor readings from the The SensorNode Bluetooth ®
Wiring in Sensors
OEM Server Parameters
The default Analogue inputs for the sensor readings are as follows:
- Analogue 7 - DM Temperature Sensor 1 (these are the round metallic probes as in the image above)
- Analogue 8 - DM Temperature Sensor 2
Telematics Guru Parameters
Once you have set up the OEM Server parameters and wired in your sensors, you can start viewing the data collected in Telematics Guru.
1) Create an I/O Mapping for the sensor value
Go to Manage Assets >> Edit >> I/O Mappings and click Add
2) Once you pick the Analogue number as per your OEM Server parameters you can set up the measurement configuration. There are a selection of preset Types available, or you can use a general number and conversion,
Note: if your number appears in Telemetry IO as an incorrect value, e.g. 250.0%, try changing the Conversion factor, this will change the converted figure in Telemetry IO but not the raw data in Telemetry.
3) Save, here you can also select whether the readings will appear in Trip view and Live view.
4) Navigate to Assets >> Telemetry I/O and you can see the final converted readings. You can also graph the analogue values for custom time periods by going to Reports >> Fleet Reports >> Asset Analogue Graph.