- Added downlink for MLX90614
- Added downlink for digital input alert queuing
- Added downlinks for 3.3V output switching on schedules
- Fixed dead-time in digital input sensing during transmissions
- Made digital input counters non-volatile
- Ensured zero-second power on delays will always produce at least a short pulse of power
- Ensured power switching will not occur for schedules cancelled due to congestion
- Added MLX90614 non-contact temperature sensor support (I2C)
- Added MB7040 ultrasonic range sensor support (I2C)
- Added digital input alert queuing
- Added 3.3V output switching on schedules
- [LoRaWAN Stack] Handle RxDelay 0 in JoinAccept
- Allow for longer power-on delays on Analog 1
- Allow for detection of shorter pulses on digital inputs
- Full LoRaWAN 1.03 support
- Provisional LoRaWAN 1.1 support
- Fixed possible spurious transmissions at end of battery life
- Updated digital input downlink to support changing pull direction.
- Added schedule on digital input alarm.
- Updated I2C code.
- Analog input bug fix.
- Downlink support added.
- ABP support added.
- GPS bug fix.
v1.2 - 1.3
- Parameter bug fixes.
- Reset message (firmware version) will now not be sent on stack freshen.
- 0 rejoin period now handled correctly.
- Initial release.