The Yabby has the ability to configure "Man Down" alerts - and can send an alert to the server if the asset has not moved for a configurable period of time.
The following settings are available, defaults are shown
- Man Down Digital Input
- Digital Input bit to set when man down is activated
- Man Down Timeout Settings
- If the Man Down Timeout will be Disabled, or in Minutes, Hours or Days
- Man Down Timeout
- Number of minutes/hours/days until Man Down DI is activated
- Man Down Set/Clear
- What to do when Man Down is set or cleared.
- Disabled: Do nothing
- GPS Trigger a GPS fix, to be uploaded at a future event (heartbeat, movement detection, etc).
- GPS and Upload: Once Trigger a GPS fix and attempt an upload. If the upload fails, then it will wait until the next event (heartbeat, movement detection, etc).
- GPS and Upload, Retry: Trigger a GPS fix and attempt an upload continually, until it successfully connects to the server.
For the Wi-Fi version, GPS fix is replaced by Wi-Fi lookup and is equivalent.
Send an alert to the server when the device has not moved for 12 hours:
We can apply these parameters (How to change parameters):
For an alert in TG, set up an alert with these conditions:
When the device does not move for 12 hours, an upload will be sent to TG, and then this alert will be activated.