Dart Application Firmware
- Fixed logic error in temperature based battery charger control.
- Power saving pin mux fixes.
- Updated UART driver.
- Recovery mode timeout.
- Position SMS functionality.
- Charging disabled below -1 deg c.
- GPS fail notify support.
- Fixed unresponsive ADC after WD Reset
- Run detect will end trips correctly after a mid-trip reset
- Guard against unresponsive modem
- AutoAPN additions
- Disable battery charging above 48 degrees. Feature can be disabled.
- Disable movement trips with movement threshold set to 0xFFFF.
- Calibrate processor temp sensor with more reliable modem temperature.
- Fix GSM SIM Toolkit disable loop.
- Removed 2G disable
- GSM restart time increased from 10 to 30s
- Reduced failed connection reset number to 50
- Fully disable all I/O when powering down modem
- Reading modem fw version on first power on
- Disabling 2G on 3G devices
- Reduced failed connection reset number to 80
- Reading network code failures from modem
- Reset after 100 failed connection attempts
- Extra GSM debug logging after multiple failed connection attemps
- Parameterised roll threshold.
- Movement trip start speed threshold
- RTC update
- Added parameter for buzzer beeps on harsh driving event.
- Driver ID from iButton reader.
- Accident detection and logging levels added as: off; log reason only; log reason and reconstruction data.
- Idle monitoring on device. Sets a digital input on idle event if enabled.
- Driver ID from RFID TTL peripheral support added.
- Buzzing via RFID peripheral added.
- Driver lists tested
- Recovery mode log reasons for control from TG
- Immobilisation log reasons for control from TG
- Debugging baud rate is now 9600 bps
- Extended SGACT? timeout to 10 sec
- accDSP merged in supporting driver profiling and accident detection
- RTC leap year fix
- Fixed updating of the RTC from the Hello message response.
- Trip trimming is disabled by default.
- Initial release