This guide will show you how to create an alert on an analogue value. Relative Humidity is used as an example on a Sting device. Different devices have different analogue fields available.
- Go to Alerts->New Alert (Advanced)
- Setup the alert as required: general, asset, notifications, advanced.
- In the conditions tab, specify “Use Analogue Input”:
- Choose the analogue input you are interested in.
- Choose above, below, between, or is not between for "Alert When"
- Specify the limits in the units you see on the live screen. Eg. For humidity, if you see % on the live screen, set the limit in %.
In the example below, the alert will fire when the value goes above 44%