For the G100 3G + Iridium to operate correctly, the following must be in place. To troubleshoot Iridium issues, first check this list.
- The Iridium modem installed in the G100 must be activated (Digital Matter will activate modems upon shipping unless instructed otherwise)
- The device must have at least 8V external power. The Iridium modem will not operate on the internal battery alone
- The Iridium parameter tab must be selected and Iridium enabled in OEM Server
- Iridium functionality must be enabled for your organisation
- The Iridium IMEI (sticker on device - begins with 300...) must be entered into the Advanced tab when setting up the asset in TG.