The Telematics Guru "post-processing" system analyses asset activity after the trip and can provide some advanced statistics. When this is enabled for Geo-Fences, these numbers become available:
- Number of visits to the Geo-Fence.
- Time spent in the Geo-Fence.
- Distance traveled in the Geo-Fence.
To enable Geo-Fence Activity Tracking, 2 actions are required:
- Tick "Track asset activity in Geo-Fence" on the Geo-Fence edit screen:
- From Admin->Geo-Fences, either create a new Geo-Fence, or edit an existing one.
- Click "Show Advanced Settings".
- Tick "Track asset activity in Geo-Fence".
- Click Save
- Tick "Track Asset Movement in Select Geo-Fences" on the Edit Asset screen:
- From Assets->Manage Assets, either create a new asset or edit and existing one.
- Go to the Advanced tab of the Edit Asset screen.
- Tick "Track Asset Movement in Select Geo-Fences"
- Click Save.
Reporting on Geo-Fence Activity Tracking:
Once enabled, TG will record stats for the asset in the selected Geo-Fences. This information is available in 2 reports:
- Asset Geofence History Summary: provides a summary of Geo-Fence activity. Expect 1 line per Asset and Geo-Fence combination, summarising the information over a period.
- Asset Geofence History Detail: provides a more detailed view of Geo-Fence activity, itemising each visit to the Geo-Fence and providing statistics about the visit.