If there is a Flexi-Cellular card in the Flexi1, you may need to get hold of the IMEI for the modem. There are a few options:
- Unscrew the card and read the IMEI number or scan the barcode directly off the modem sticker.
- Get the IMEI from the OEM Server. This requires the Flexi1 to have connected using the Flexi-Celluar card in question.
- Get the IMEI from the Flexi1 Debug Application:
- Run the debug application. Power the Flexi1 and connect it with a USB cable to the PC. More detail here: USB Debugging on Flexi1
- If the Flexi-Cellular card is recognised, it will attempt to do an upload on power up.
- Look for a message like this in the debug window: "Modem IMEI: 354043054547411"
- Copy the IMEI number and use it as required.