The Flexi I2C Analogue card provides:
- 1 x I2C bus option:
- clock on PCIe_4 in the harness
- data on PCIe_3 in the harness.
- I2C is a multi-drop bus, so connect many sensors of different addresses.
- 4 x Analogue Inputs:
- Input 1 and 3 are low voltage inputs - 8.2V max. Available as PCIe_5 and PCIe_7 on the harness diagram.
- Input 2 and 4 are high voltage inputs - 15.2V max . Available as PCIe_6 and PCIe_8 on the harness diagram.
- Note that the G100 does not expose PCIe7 and PCIe8 through the harness. Only PCIe5 and PCIe6 are available.
- 3.3V output: exposed on PCIe_1. Approximately 0.5A trip current.
- Optional 5V or Vext output: exposed on PCIe2
- Use jumper P1 to select between 5V and Vext.
- Approximately 0.5A trip current.
Use case examples:
- Add 2 analogue inputs to the G100.
- Add an I2C interface to the G100. Connect temperature or humidity sensors for example.
- Add up to 4 analogue inputs to the Flexi4.