- Viewing Server Logs shows the last interaction with the server. This can be a useful debugging tool.
- This shows all of the logs for the day of the last connection.
- Logs are highly summarized.
- If no logs are shown, the device may not have connected, or connected a long time ago.
To view server logs:
Click on details (1) for the device in question:
Go to the Logs tab. Click on View Server Logs (Last Connected Date) (1)
As an example, the following may be displayed:
- Date and Time of each record
- The action that the server took
- Commits show
- the connector used in [square brackets],
- the Result: true if connected server accepted the records. False if the connected server rejected the records
- the Duration of the operation
- and how many records were sent in how many uploads. eg: 1 r in 1u