The heartbeat setting on the G60 determines how often the device will do an upload when in the out-of-trip state.
1. Go to the OEM website https://www.oemserver.com
2. Login to your account.
3. Select device type (G60).
4. Enter your device serial into the search box (6 digit serial number).
5. When your device is located, check the checkbox on the left.
6. Now go to Parameters; Edit System Parameters.
7. Select the Heartbeat tab
8. Next to the Heartbeat Period type in the heartbeat you would like in minutes.
For Example: If the heartbeat was to be set to 20, then every
20 minutes an update will be given when the vehicle is not moving