Users can setup reminders for jobs that need to be action-ed before a specific date annually. For example:
- Insurance renewal
- Car registration renewal
- Drivers License renewal
These need to happen each year, before a specific date.
To set this up:
Make sure your organisation has the Maintenance Module enabled.
- Go to Maintenance->Maintenance Schedules.
- Click "Create New Schedule".
- Enter a name for the schedule (eg. "Car License"), add any notes, and select the timezone. Click next.
- Select the assets that should be linked to the schedule. Click next
- Select "Calendar".
- If the action should be done on a specific date, tick "Use Absolute Date". Then specify the date.
- If the action should be done at a set interval into the future, leave "Use Absolute Date" unticked. Specify the interval.
- Specify the "Reminder Notice Period" in days before the event.
- Click save.
The new schedule will appear in the Maintenance Schedule page. Ensure the "Select Maintenance Schedule" drop down to view the assets linked to the schedule.