Create Alerts on Analogue Values
This guide will show you how to create an alert on an analogue value. Relative Humidity is used as an example. Different devices have different analogue fields available.
- Go to Alerts->New Alert (Advanced)
- Setup the alert as required: general, asset, notifications, advanced.
- In the conditions tab, specify “Use Analogue Input”:
- Choose the analogue input you are interested in.
- Choose above, below, between, or is not between for "Alert When"
- Specify the limits in the units you see on the live screen. Eg. For humidity, if you see % on the live screen, set the limit in %.
In the example below, the alert will fire when the value goes above 44%